A list of activities that occur on a weekly basis:
- Madrassa: Runs from Monday to Friday from 4.30 pm to 5.30 pm (boys) 5.30pm to 6.30pm (girls). There are female teachers for girls with the entire madressa syllabus in English (available for download)
- Fiqh and Tajweed class: For ladies every Monday 11am - 12pm.
- Dars-e-Quran: Everyday after Zuhr salaah.
- Dars-e-Fiqh: Every Saturday after Zuhr.
- Zikr: Every Friday after Isha.
- Gatherings of Light: Monthly gatherings on the last Saturday of every month consisting of inspirational reminders, Quran recitation and Qasidas/Naats (8pm to 9:15pm).
All these take place at the Diamond Road Mosque.